5 Piece Die Set
Hexagons are a great way to make fun and modern designs with your quilts. These premium fabric dies allow you to cut more layers at once so you can get back to sewing. When quilting these shapes ensure that you stop and start sewing ¼ inch away from the edge. Cut perfect and precise shapes every time, even through multiple layers of fabric. Made in the USA.
Fab Die Sizes:
- 6” x 5.2” or 15.24cm x 13 .21cm
- 5” x 4.3” or 12.7cm x 10.92cm
- 4” x 3” or 10.16cm x 8.89cm
- 3” x 2.5” or 7.62cm x 6.35cm
- 2” x 1.75” or 5.08cm x 4.45cm
Features & Benefits:
- Cut delicate and precise shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Cut up to 6 layers at once.
- Easy to use. Place, Roll, and Reveal perfect cuts every time.
- Open dies allow for easy fussy cutting.
- No need to clean blades or worry about wear over time.
- Save fabric by having full control over die placement on the fabric.
- Don’t worry about fabric stretch as these dies use pressure to create perfect cuts.
- Safe to handle with no sharp cutting edges.
- No longer worry about cutting with the bias.
- Light and easy to handle, store, and transport.
Fab Die Tips:
- Use up all your fabric by nesting dies close together on your fabric.
- All Fab Dies work together so intricate patterns and blocks are easily achievable.
- Some shapes require special instructions for quilting.
- Reflect your die shapes by cutting your fabric right side down.
- Adjust the roller on the Crossover or other adjustable roller die cutting machines, depending on the amount of fabric or thickness of fabric being cut.