4 Piece Die Set
The Drunkard's Path is a great quilting shape but it is a difficult one to achieve sometimes. These premium fab dies make it easier to make perfect curves without any of the hassle. With a built-in seam allowance, you don’t have to worry about your shapes not coming together perfectly. This set comes with two different sized squares to fit any project or quilt. Cut perfect and precise shapes every time, even through multiple layers of fabric. Made in the USA.
Fab Die Sizes:
- 6.5” x 6.5” or 10.16cm x 10.16cm
- 3.5” x 3.5” or 7.62cm x 7.62cm
Features & Benefits:
- Cut delicate and precise shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Cut up to 6 layers at once.
- Easy to use. Place, Roll, and Reveal perfect cuts every time.
- Open dies allow for easy fussy cutting.
- No need to clean blades or worry about wear over time.
- Save fabric by having full control over die placement on the fabric.
- Don’t worry about fabric stretch as these dies use pressure to create perfect cuts.
- Safe to handle with no sharp cutting edges.
- No longer worry about cutting with the bias.
- Light and easy to handle, store, and transport.
Fab Die Tips:
- Use up all your fabric by nesting dies close together on your fabric.
- All Fab Dies work together so intricate patterns and blocks are easily achievable.
- Some shapes require special instructions for quilting.
- Reflect your die shapes by cutting your fabric right side down.
- Adjust the roller on the Crossover or other adjustable roller die cutting machines, depending on the amount of fabric or thickness of fabric being cut.