A beautiful flower pouch for all your writing essentials! Full PDF download for quick access at home.
»» Die Cutting Machine
»» A1064 and A1095 Fab Die Set
»» Sewing Machine
»» Thread To Match Or Coordinate With Your Selected Fabric
»» Double Sided Fusible Web
»» Cotton Fabric
»» Straight Pins
1. Select and cut your fabrics. Refer to the chart below for fabric and fusible web needs. To cut two of one shape, fold the fabric with the right sides together. Cut your fabric and fusible web to roughly the size of the die. Place the flat side of the die on the white base plate and your fabric/fusible web layers on top of the die. Put the metal plate on top of your fabric and sandwich it all together with the clear cutting plate. Adjust the roller width on your die cutting machine as needed and roll the plates through the machine twice (forward and back one time each).
2. Cut and prepare your pattern. Cut and prepare your pattern for your bag at 15 1/2” x 10 1/2”
3. Attach zipper and sew sides. Fold the left side of your fabric over by 6 1/2” and the right side over by 1”
4. Layer and iron fusible web. Using two pieces of fabric and a layer of fusible web in between, iron for 10 seconds on medium heat to activate fusible web. Repeat the same process for each flower size and leaf.
5. Attach flower. Using a small needle and button thread, layer and attach flower to your desire.
We would love to see your latest creations and hear any ideas you may have for our next projects. Share your tea cozy and ideas with us online!
Connie L. Allison